Translation Nite-out is going strong! Guys are going crazy. And our IRC (#email@example.com) had never been this busy.. We have been getting around 5 messages per second on average!
Here's the participation:
Working from OLPC Dev Lab:
- Ankur Sharma
- Jwalanta Shrestha
- Nirmal Adhikari
- Shankar Pokharel
- Ujjwal Shrestha
Working from home:
- Suvash Thapaliya (Ktm)
- Bipin Gautam (Kantipur Engineering College, Ktm)
- Bibek Paudel (NIT Durgapur, India)
- Biswash Parajuli (NIT Durgapur, India)
- Sushil Pandey (NIT Durgapur, India)
- Prasanna Gautam (Trinity College, Hartford, USA)
- Bikal KC (Nepbabu) (Australia)
Seems like we're gonna meet our goals pretty fast and easily. EToys (with 23K+ strings) is our real headache but that doesn't come under our prime priority for this localization attempt. Apart from the strings mentioned in Pootle server, we're also translating Scratch; lots of thanx to Evelyn Eastmond of MIT Scratch Team for this.
The translation madness will last till 8pm tomorrow. We're expecting more volunteers to join us, especially from Pulchowk Campus and Kathmandu University.